Welcome back to Year 4
Welcome back after the Easter break, I hope you have all enjoyed having a few days of family time spent together. I trust the children have had a wonderful rest, and are ready for the excitement and challenges of the Summer term ahead in Year 4. I, (Mrs Chrystal) am excited and looking forward to guiding your children through their continued learning through the Summer Term in Year 4! We all continue to aim to achieve the best that we are capable of doing.
- Please aim to listen to your child read every day, sign and comment in their reading records.
- Please ensure that your child completes the times table task set for each day in the blue maths journal .
- Maths homework is set, (Weekly if possible), to re-enforce the learning completed in school from the CPG White Year 4 Maths books.
- Topic Homework- Children will be expected to complete two of the topic based homework chosen from the Homework sheet provided (in their Reading Folder). This should be of a high standard as it will be part of the class Display and could be shared with parents during our Reading Cafe.
- Thank you for your support
Please bring in kits (including plimsolls or trainers) on Monday and leave in lockers until Friday. Children should ensure that any long hair is tied back, no jewelry or watches are worn and earrings are removed for any P.E. sessions. If children need to remove their earrings during the school day, then they should be able to do this by themselves.
We would like to know of any suggestions that you may have to make this webpage more informative and helpful to you as parents and carers.
We are always happy to answer any queries that you may have
but we would request that you come to see us after school if possible rather than in the
morning, as this is a very busy time of day. Please ensure that you come into
school via the office to comply with safeguarding regulations. Thank you in
advance for your support during this year.
Yours sincerely,Mrs Chrystal